Welcome To DRPF Accreditation
- Evaluation of the teaching and learning process.
- Assessment of curriculum coverage.
- Evaluation of faculty quality.
- Assessment of services provided to new students.
- Evaluation of infrastructure.
- Assessment of research conducted by institutions.
- Evaluation of the financial well-being of institutions.
Goals of DRPF
The goals of the DRPFAA are:
- To promote, improve and enhance the quality of higher education;
- Increase transparency and accountability in the higher education system;
- To improve the quality of studies in higher education institutions;
- To encourage innovative content in higher education;
- Ensure the comparability of qualifications from North Macedonia higher education institutions with those provided by international programs;
- Implement the objectives for the European Higher Education Area and contribute to its development.
The DRPFAA mission is:
Through the accreditation process, the DRPFAA supports the development of quality in Higher Education Institutions and at the same time assures the quality of teaching and learning is at the level of international standards.
The values that support the work of DRPFAA are:
- Independence – The DRPFAA decisions are taken independently and reasonably in a consistent and verifiable manner;
- Transparency – The DRPFAA is guided by the principles of public responsibility and accountability through an effective information policy;
- Credibility – The DRPFAA organizes credible external quality assurance processes, where the academic community and society at large trust in the work of the DRPFAA;
- Professionalism – The DRPFAA applies high professional standards applied in Europe in external quality assurance processes.