|Mission Statement |
The DRPF wants to promote an effective co-operation between the Member States for the full development and utilization of their human resources. To achieve the target DRPF intends to consolidate their existing training institutions, improve the efficacy of their educational systems, encourage exchanges between schools and universities, establish best practices of professional and technical qualifications, encourage literacy, establish regional centres of excellence in various disciplines and encourage the exchange of skilled manpower between the Member States.
For the achievement of its purposes DRPF develops focused programmes with public institutions, universities and representatives of the private sector.
The Institute supports the UN Sustainable Development Goals. The DRPF desires to establish consistent public-private partnerships in view of the educational and professional harmonization of formative standards, for the maximization of the insertion of graduate students into the labour market.
| At DRPF, our mission is to deliver best-of-class education and consulting services to our Participating States’ officials as well as to our general public students. |
According to its Statutes, DRPF’s official mission is to:
1. Develop and offer training programs for officials and employees of the Participating Governments, especially Ministry and University senior staff;
2. Develop and offer high-quality degree programs for the general public, regardless of location and citizenship;
3. Facilitate the creation of cooperative networks and programs relevant to its educational initiatives;
4. Promote the international image of the Participating Countries, as well as cooperate with and offer support to the educational institutions located in the Participating Countries;
5. Broaden the understanding of the field of distance education and to promote the implementation and dissemination of methods, norms, rules and guidelines that apply to this field;
6. Function as a think-tank and technical advisor to the Participating Governments, including in such areas as public relations, e-government, MCC support and general grant writing or fundraising;
7. Strengthen and support the national capacity to engage in Sustainable Development through ad-hoc training and education, while taking into consideration the traditional social and cultural values of each nation.